CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

We're Home!




We all got back from our vacation safe and sound! Mom has fallen in love with the ocean! I enjoyed both the Smoky's and the ocean, but this was Mom's first time to visit the beach! I've got to get back into the old routines again! It was nice not to have to do all the chores for a while. Well, I was the pack mule on vacation. Everything was loaded onto my back and I carried it in and out of all the hotels. That's O.K., though, because we also ate a lot of food and I sat in the van for a very long time so, I needed the exercise!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Hey precious one, I missed you. I am so glad you had a nice trip, you deserved it.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

great!! i LOVED this!! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us. Glad that you are back home..Sandy

Melanie said...

Great slide show! It looks like you all had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

Hi....I came from your mom's blog. What a great slide show. Looks to me like it was a trip filled with fun and adventure.

Cindy Swanson said...

Oh my goodness...you saw some incredible scenery! I'm envious...but I'm glad you had a great time.

Linda A. said...

Kelly, the photos are great! I love the one of you and your mom with your heads together in the mountains. I also really like the one with Nancy and her sunglasses on! How cute!