CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good Morning


I'm up early every morning now, because I have a new alarm clock and her name is Mrytle. Our new kitten likes to wake me up every morning by licking my face and hands. If I turn myself into a mummy with the sheets she will take her head and with all the the might she can muster pushes on my neck until I move. Then jumps in and starts licking me again! She starts in a six thirty in the morning. She will eventually give up and fall asleep across my head!
Last night my sister Karen and I babysitted our great niece and and baby great nephew. They are so cute! At one point in the evening we couldn't get baby Kevin to settle down and stop crying. So, Valerie grabbed his binky and shoved it in his mouth and gave the two us a duh look, like "don't you guys know anything! This is the plug to make him stop!" It was pretty funny, too. We finally got him settled and Valerie and I played with her Barbies.



This afternoon we are going to watch another nephew coach college football. He is attending a state school here in Missouri and is in some accelerated program for coaching students. Once he's graduated they will place him in a college level coaching position, but for now he helps coach football where's he's attending school.

1 comments:

Denise said...

Mrytle is so cute, meow!! I bet you and Valerie had fun with those barbies, I love kids.