CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm Fabulous Award

Thank you Denise for blessing me last night with this totally fabulous award.



This award was designed by Mike At Ordinary Folk and was originally offered by Christy's Totally Fabulous. She says the award is for “bloggers who are fun, cool, and of course Totally Fabulous!”. I'm passing it on to:

Carolyn at Quiet Time With Carolyn

Glo at Young at Heart

Barb aka baba aka the Night Owl

Melanie at Our Happy Happenings

5 comments:

Baba said...

Hi Kelly, Thank you so much for my award of being a fabulous blogger. I am going to post it now. Baba

Denise said...

You are totally fabulous my sweet friend.

Glo said...

Thanks Kelly...But your the one who is totally Fab...The job you do as caregiver and helping your Mom. Your a special young woman. Thanks again for the award.

Melanie said...

Thank you so much!! How sweet of you to think I'm fabulous! I think you're pretty fabulous too.

Anonymous said...

*blushing. I don't feel fabulous; but I do so appreciate you thinking so, and bestowing me with this award. Slow as always getting around to thanking you. Its the weekend, almost. I am soooo ready for it!